Pregnancy is an amazing experience for all women. They are looking forward to confirming pregnancy to announce their joy to the world. Natural methods like homemade pregnancy test with salt or sugar are always cost-effective, and you cannot worry about privacy.
Pregnancy Test with salt
It is the best practice to do a homemade pregnancy test with salt
You will need
- ½ cup urine
- 2-3 tablespoons of salt
- Plastic container
What you gotta do?
- Collect half the capacity of morning urine.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of salt and wait about 5 minutes.
How does it work?
Condensed salt is a sign of pregnancy. As a result of this reaction, the salt reacts with the hCG hormone and lumps. If the salt begins to dissolve without a clot, the test is negative.
How to determine pregnancy by symptoms
- An increase in appetite, as well as the appearance in the diet of foods that previously did not cause interest. “Drawn to the salty” is not just a saying, because during pregnancy a woman changes the water-salt balance in the body.
- Sleepiness, lethargy and general fatigue can also be signs of pregnancy. It is not surprising, because at this time the body throws all its forces into preserving the fetus and ensuring its development.
- Recent fertilization is often accompanied by an increase in colorless discharge.
- A pregnant girl often smells worse: the ability to distinguish the slightest changes and shades of smell.
- To the set of other signs is added increased sensitivity and pain in the chest.
- Pregnant women often experience mood swings. Increased emotionality is one of the signs of pregnancy.
In the old days, it was believed that if you water the plants with the urine of a pregnant woman,
they begin to grow faster and become more prolific.
All these methods take place only in special cases when there really is no way to use professional
medical testing. If you still think that you are pregnant, and some methods of verification have yielded a positive result, try not to postpone the visit to the doctor.
When to test?
Have you ever wondered how these homemade pregnancy test with salt or other things work? This test reveals the presence of a hormone called the human chorionic gonadotropin hormone (hCG). This hormone is produced by the placenta shortly after pregnancy. And its level is growing rapidly in the body in the first few days of pregnancy. To get an accurate result, you should use the first urine sample on the day of the tests. Salt Homemade Pregnancy tests may not show the correct result in the first days of pregnancy. Your body may not have produced enough hCG yet, which can be detected using a home pregnancy test. You need to wait until the first day of your monthly delay before conducting the test again. However, there are several tests that are very sensitive to hCG hormones, and they can give you the correct result. After that, you should visit your doctor on an early basis.